vrijdag 2 februari 2018



Resist it


For this monday the challenge is 'Resist it'. There are several formes of technique to make something a resist and I choose for clear gesso. In combination with a leaves stencil. Also for the circles I used white Gesso, to give it some kind of resist. Surfing over the internet I came along a lot of posts with circles as a theme. It got me interested. It gives some kind of mystical touch. Something mysterious.


I first started with the clear gesso, the stencil and distress ink to create the background.
I used a lace background stamp at the edge. If you look closely you can see the lace at the edge of some circles.

The circles were put at random. First I filled them up with white gesso and then I coloured it up with soft crayons and watermarkers.

Later on I added infusions and sprayed water on it. At the edge of the card I also used a black soft crayon to give it that extra effect.
One of the last things I did was adding the stamp. It seemed to fit exactly in the open space in the middle.


See you next time!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time Out

Hi everyone, this time it's my last project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge as a guest designer. How funny it is, t...