dinsdag 30 januari 2018


SSSMondaychallengeTag it!


Another Monday Challenge at Simon Says Stamp. So let's tag it!
Normally I love to work on a large piece of paper. A tag is much smaller, but I gave it a try again. For this tag I used a cutting die from Tim Holtz. (Tim Holtz Sizzix Die TAG & BOOKPLATES Movers And Shapers 656938) It always comes in handy. Actually, a must have?



I crumbled the paper tag before putting the Distress Ink on the background. For this I put some Distress Ink and Oxide on my craftsheet, sprayed some water on it and then just dabbed the tag in it.




After creating the background colours I used an embossing folder with tiny dots in it.
I highlighted the dots with white gesso and with old silver cream




For the 'hair' I used a cutting die from Tim Holtz. I cut it into smaller pieces so I could use it for the hair.
 Tim Holtz Sizzix TWISTED EDGE Thinlits Die 661589

And then the face stamp, I think it's awesome. It looks so real! The colours I used on the face and hair, are Distress Ink carved pumpkin and Distress Oxide abandoned coral.




Hope you enjoyed this again, see you soon!

Panaroo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time Out

Hi everyone, this time it's my last project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge as a guest designer. How funny it is, t...