donderdag 25 januari 2018


Star Light Star Bright


As everything around me already was in the Christmas spirit, I thought using stars in a Christmas card would be nice. I love stars (and feathers). When I create something I must beware that I don't always stick to stars and feathers. But ah, I think everybody has it own preferences.
With this card I used infusions. They give that old worn look. It gives it a little bit of deep feeling. You can make nice shadow with this.
Also one of my favorite products is the old silver cream. It gives every project such an old look.

 For the stars I used a stencil and some texture paste. I sprinkled the infusions on them, sprayed some water on it and then moved the card up and down to let the colour flow between the stars.
 
 For the word stamp I used VersaMark with clear embossing powder to create the resist. 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time Out

Hi everyone, this time it's my last project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge as a guest designer. How funny it is, t...