donderdag 25 januari 2018

 

Icy Inspiration


This time I searched between my embossing folders for the one with the Christmas theme. As we were still heading towards Christmas.
I also wanted to use some bright colours and of course red and green.

























After embossing I used a stencil with texture paste to create the circles.
This time again I used infusions in combination with Distress Ink.
The Distress ink was used to cover up the blank spots.

























Also here I finished with the old silver cream as well as the green metallic cream on the circles. Some white gesso was put on the snowflakes and other embossed parts.



























1 opmerking:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this Paula :-) the colours and textures are fabulous!! ❤️

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Time Out

Hi everyone, this time it's my last project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge as a guest designer. How funny it is, t...