dinsdag 30 januari 2018


Birds of a feather


Another challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. This time not a card but a candle holder made from an empty wine bottle.
I went crazy with my mixed media project. The feathers in this project are so beautiful. I'm so glad it worked out so well. 




What's so nice about this kind of mixed media, is that everything is allowed to stick it on. Everything you that's left over from earlier projects, you can stick it on. But as you can see a little piece of thread or thin wire can also be used.




The fun part is when you just gesso it all over. It becomes this white art piece. And then later on when you put the colour on, it's just amazing!





For the colours I used color shine from Heidi Swapp, Dylusions ink spray black marble and crushed grape.
I finished it with white gesso and old silver cream.




Hope this gives you inspiration to make something like this yourself!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Time Out

Hi everyone, this time it's my last project for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge as a guest designer. How funny it is, t...